Various Bicycle Chain Keyring with Spring Hook and Split Ring. (Shimano, Dura Ace, Ultegra, SRAM, Campagnolo)
The keyrings are an ideal small gift for that cyclist or biker you know.
There are various options of keyrings,
A) Grey Perforated Chain with a Dark Hook
B) Dura Ace Chain with a Bright Hook
C) Ultegra Chain with a Bright Hook
D) Silver Perforated Chain with a Bright Hook
E) SRAM Red22 Chain with a Bright Hook
F) SRAM Chain with Bright Hook
G) Campagnolo R11 Chain with Bright Hook
Please note that at least one plate of the keyring will have the stated name or type of chain on it.
Keyrings are made from new chain with either a dark or bright hook with a spring clip that ensures it doesn't become unhooked, the other end has a split ring. Comes with a free Pillow Gift Box.
Overall Length - 9cm
Ideal for attaching the split ring onto your keys and then you can quickly clip on to or into a riding pack or saddle bag to ensure they don't fall out on your ride and saves them falling to the bottom of any bag.
The chain is new and unused and has been de-greased, cleaned and polished.
If the one you want isn’t in stock please message me and I will tell you if I have chain available to make one up.
If you have any questions please message. If you wish to order from outside the UK please contact me and I can give you a price for postage and change the listing to include this for your order.
Shipping from United Kingdom
3-5 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
MADsquirrel is based in the UK and has been selling handmade items on Etsy. I sells mainly to buyers in UK, Europe and USA but offers his items for sale world-wide.
• the personal information I collects;
• the legal bases I relies on to collect, use, and share personal information;
• the third parties with whom I shares personal information;
• the length of time I keeps personal information;
• if I transferring personal information outside of Europe (for example, if he moves his business to the United States and continues to sell to buyers in Europe, or uses a third party provider located outside of Europe) how the transfer will be handled;
• My buyers’ rights regarding my use of their personal information; and
• how my buyers can contact him with privacy-related requests.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom orders, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Kevin Lintott, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Kevin Lintott, 6 Brampton Close, Stanford-le-Hope, Essex, SS177NS
*If a customer contacts you to access, correct or delete personal information held by Etsy, you may contact Etsy at Etsy.com/help for assistance, or request that the customer send a request directly to Etsy
Jun 30, 2021
Perfect present for my partner. He really appreciated this. Great size for a keyring. Came really quick and lovely packaging