3 Stacking Bicycle Cassette Sprocket Drinks Coasters
These wonderful unique drink coasters are made from a Bicycle’s rear cassette sprockets. There is a base that each of the 3 coasters slide onto and then a top section that has a number of smaller sprockets and the locking ring build into it which sits on top of the coasters finishing off the look of a rear cassette. The coasters are of reducing size listed below. The top section of 3 smaller sprockets is one piece and doesn’t come apart. You can lock the top onto the base by twisting it, as the location hole in the top section is slightly oval it grips the base locking them together, to release simply twist in the opposite direction, this is useful if you want to move them or keep people guessing what it is!
Each coaster is spaced apart from each other. The photos show the coasters on and off the base unit and the top section. This is the same as the ever popular 4 Coaster Cassette but at a reduced cost.
On the underside of the coaster there is a 3D printed plastic ring that keeps any hot cup/mug off a surface and keeps the sprocket from marking what it’s on. The ring also allows the coasters to be stacked nicely and gives the illusion of the rear cassette being complete and not a set of coasters.
Each coaster has a reducing diameter of 115mm, 98mm & 88mm as shown in the photos, each coaster is 6mm thick and the overall height of all the coasters and top is 45mm
Please note that the price for international postage has risen greatly since Covid-19, due to the reduced number of flights, most prices have increased by more than 80% I have tried to subsidise this for as long as possible hoping they would reduce again but the prices have kept rising, so unfortunately I have had remove the option for postage overseas as the prices change so quickly, if you want to order from outside the UK please contact me and I will let you know the cost of postage before you buy. I am very sad that I’ve had to do this but have no other option at the moment.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact MADsquirrel.
Shipping from United Kingdom
3-5 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
MADsquirrel is based in the UK and has been selling handmade items on Etsy. I sells mainly to buyers in UK, Europe and USA but offers his items for sale world-wide.
• the personal information I collects;
• the legal bases I relies on to collect, use, and share personal information;
• the third parties with whom I shares personal information;
• the length of time I keeps personal information;
• if I transferring personal information outside of Europe (for example, if he moves his business to the United States and continues to sell to buyers in Europe, or uses a third party provider located outside of Europe) how the transfer will be handled;
• My buyers’ rights regarding my use of their personal information; and
• how my buyers can contact him with privacy-related requests.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom orders, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Kevin Lintott, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Kevin Lintott, 6 Brampton Close, Stanford-le-Hope, Essex, SS177NS
*If a customer contacts you to access, correct or delete personal information held by Etsy, you may contact Etsy at Etsy.com/help for assistance, or request that the customer send a request directly to Etsy